POST 1 : INTERNET ANONYMOUS

2. DESCRIPTION / MEANING / PURPOSE :
a) The cartoon might take place at an office. We can see two people there, two men, one's using a desktop computer and the other is just staring at him next to the desk.
One of them seems pretty enthusiastic about what he is doing while the ginger man looks most annoying or maybe bored by the situation.

b) In my opinion, the cartoonist wants to show us a concept fashionable which represent clearly our century and our generation. Internet plays a huge role in our life and it's very commun to talk/chat with someone else, friends or family by using internet, social networks or whatever. His goal is to demonstrate that sometimes we communicate mostly by internet while we should probably do it in real life, and also that we live more in a "virtual" world, instead of living in the real world.

3. IMPACT/ VIEWPOINT / BRANCHING OUT :
a) Honestly, I think it's kinda representative of today's world. That it's true that we communicate very often via internet, cellphones... But when we are together with friends or with family, we are able to forget new technologies, and just be real and present. We use internet for almost everything, yes, Honestly, I think it's kinda representative of today's world. That it's true that we communicate very often via internet, cellphones... But when we are together with friends or with family, we are able to forget new technologies, to take them away and just be real and present. We use internet for almost everything, yes, but I believe that all those things don't define who we are...

b) I feel concerned like, I guess, the majority of people, because I use my phone and internet often. And because the world in which I've grown up is made of new technologies. But I am not obsessed about it or addicted or anything like that. I can disconnect myself when I want to. And most of times I use a computer or my cellphone only when I'm alone or when I'm bored. 

c) I agree, Internet addiction it's a real problem. Because it's so sad that for some people it's indispensable nowadays, like they are not able to do something else than using cellphones, internet or whatever. There's so much things to do or see instead of internet. But we can't put everybody in the same basket. Everyone has a different point of view about new technologies I think.


Margaux

Comments

  1. Well done Margaux! KEEP UP THE SERIOUS WORK...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLOG POST 1: INTERNETS ANONYMOUS
    2.a 4,75/5
    2.b 3,75/5
    3.a 1/3
    3.b 2,5/3
    3.c 1,5/2
    Oral presentation: 1,5 /2
    OVERALL MARK 15/20
    Very promising indeed. Keep up the serious work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POST 7 : MAKE IT A MEMORY

POST 5 : MICHELLE OBAMA ABOUT THE AMERICAN DREAM